On April 12, the world will celebrate the 60th anniversary of the first-ever manned spaceflight. From April 7 through April 21, celebrate the 60th anniversary with a special event dedicated to Yuri Gagarin’s.
The first one is Personal Progress that will last from April 7 through April 19 and will consist of 5 Levels. During Personal Progress:
- You will earn Star Points, a special event currency, by completing special daily missions.
- Star Points will allow you to unlock Star Levels. These Levels will be unlocked sequentially from the first to the fifth and are not bound to any specific date. Completing daily missions on a regular basis directly affects their unlocking.
Unlocking each Level will bring you valuable in-game items: 1 day of WoT Premium Account, Crew Books, a new 2D style, and much more. The main reward for reaching the last Star Level of Personal Progress is Yuri Gagarin as a tank commander.
After completion of all daily missions, you will receive more than enough Star Points to unlock all Star Levels and get your hands on the main reward.
The second one is Common Progress. It will last from April 7 through April 12 and consist of 5 Stages, the duration of each being 24 hours. Every player’s effort is important. During Common Progress:
- All Star Points you receive for completing missions are counted as your contribution to the “Star Point vault”. The progress of replenishing the “vault” is updated hourly.
- Every stage tells you about Yuri Gagarin’s life. The more stages you go through, the deeper you delve into the story.
- Each Stage requires a certain number of Star Points, which players should earn together within the allocated time. This will determine whether the story continues and if you receive your rewards.
Once you successfully complete five Stages of Common Progress, you’ll receive a x2 XP multiplier for each victory from April 12 to April 16 and a x5 XP multiplier for the first victory of the day in any vehicle from April 16 through April 19.
Unique decals, inscriptions, a commemorative medal, a new 2D style, and Yuri Gagarin with a custom voiceover, Brothers in Arms and 100% Experience for another Skill/Perk as a commander of your vehicle.
How to Use Star Points
During the entire game event, a special “Star Levels” shop will be available on the website where Star Points can be exchanged for unlocking Levels of Personal Progress with the Yuri Gagarin commander as the main reward, as well as getting additional rewards such as days of WoT Premium Account, decals, cosmic 2D styles, and much more.