World of Tanks – Tier IX Light Tanks – Updated Stats1 min read
As Supertest carry on testing Tier IX Light Tanks, several changes have been made to them:
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 220 (+5) / 248 (-17) / 50 mm
AMX 13 90
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 205 (+35) / 248 / 50 mm
- Clip Reload Time: 23s (-7s)
- Reload Time between shell: 2.2s (-0.3s)
- Hit Points: 1400 (+50)
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 215 (+25) / 250 / 102 mm
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 208 (+28) / 235 / 50 mm
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 212 (+27) / 250 / 45 mm
#Update – 20/01/2017
I’ve updated the values for Premium and HE ammunition, I’ve sadly made a mistake when I’ve copy and pasted one line and forgot to update all the values. Sorry about any misinformation this might have created.
15,466 thoughts on “World of Tanks – Tier IX Light Tanks – Updated Stats”
Nice to see that they buffed pen a bit. It is not extra high, yet it is useful, so you don’t need to spam gold to be effective. And they finally did something about 13 90. I like that tank but it is outcl***ed by everything. Seems like guys from WG watched Circon’s video 🙂 I personally hope that this changes will make it to the live server.
Um you have made a mistake. The Ru251’s HE shell’s pen is still 102 as in the picture. Plz fix that in the article.
I’ve updated the article. Thanks for that, I’ve actually made several mistakes becuase I’ve copied one line and forgot to update all the values.
Comments are closed.