World of Tanks – Swedish Tanks Changes – Common Test 9.171 min read
A few changes incoming to the Swedish Tanks on Common Test 9.17.
Source: WOT Express VK
- SFA F12 engine power reduced by 28%
- Drum reload increased from 28 to 33 seconds.
- Between shot reload time increased from 2.75 to 3 seconds.
- Changes to hull armour.
- AVS-1195 engine power reduced by 28%
- AV-1195 engine power reduced by 35%
- 12cm akan L/40 shot reload increased from 3 to 3.51 seconds.
- 10.5cm TK 105 shot reload increased from 3. 3.51 seconds.
- Hull armour nerfs.
- SFA 8 engine power reduced 18%
- AOS-895 engine power reduced by 21%
- 10.5cm TK 105-9 shot reload increased from 3 to 3.51 seconds
- 10.5cm lvkan m/42 shot reload increased from 3 to 3.:1 seconds.
- DB 605 engine power reduced by 30%
- Meteor Mark IV Mod 271 engine power reduced by 31%
- 2st Scandia-Vabis 607/1 engine power increased by 19%
15,466 thoughts on “World of Tanks – Swedish Tanks Changes – Common Test 9.17”
Well that didn’t take them long to nerf the Swedish tanks. To be honest they were a bit overpowered but that is a heck of a nerf
They should have nerfed the turret armor wtf
That Krakenwagen still bounces AP shells from FV 183 and Jg Pz E100 ….
But this is WG now … they release broken OP vehicles so players rush for them and spend money ….
The Swedes are too op eh? These are some dramatic nerfs
the tier 9 and 10 were seriously unbalalnced but these are harsh nerfs. Be interesting to see how they play now – before they were awesome!
Comments are closed.