While we still wait for Update 9.20, Supertest is already preparing Update 9.20.1. Previous announced information was the introduction of T71 CMCD as a regular Tier VII and the division of the American Light Tank line into two.
Together with this introduction, other changes will also come to a couple other vehicles: T71 and M41 Walker Bulldog. These changes will hopefully bring more consistency to the American Light Tank branch play-style.
- Branches will be split into a normal cyclic guns ending in the Sheridan, and the other with autoloader guns ending in the T57 Heavy.
- Removed transaction between branches at Tier VII.
- T71 renamed T71 DA and moved to the T57 Heavy branch. The tank kept his autoloader gun.
- T71 CMCD rebalanced and introduced as a regular Tier VII for Sheridan branch.
- M41 Walker Bulldog autoloader 76mm T91E5 gun removed.
|Tier VII Light Tank
|Gun||76 mm Gun T185E|
|Shell Type||APCR / HEAT / HE|
|Shell Avg. Penetration||145 / 210 / 38 mm|
|Shell Avg. Damage||150 / 150 / 185|
|Reload Time||4.315 s|
|Rate of Fire||13.905 rounds|
|Aiming Time||1.82 s|
|Average Damage per Minute||2,085.7|
|Gun Depression/Elevation Angles||-10 / +20|
|Hull / Turret Traverse Speed||65 / 48 deg/s|
|Top Speed / Reverse Speed||64 / 25 km/h|
|Hull Armour||25.4 / 22.2 / 19.1|
|Turret Armour||22.2 / 22.2 / 22.2|
|Weigh/Load Limit||16.80t / 20.00t|
|Engine Power||420 hp|
|Specific Power||24.74 hp/t|
|Concealment of Stationary Vehicle||23.1 %|
|Concealment of Moving Vehicle||23.1 %|
|View Range||390 m|
|Signal Range||745 m|