Yet another version of Kharkov was released to Supertest. While the map certainly needs a redesign, I’m not sure this version will work at all. Please note, the following information is from Supertest and subject to change and might not make it to the live server.
Source: World of Tanks Forum
- The central blocks of the city (Zone 1) have now been further simplified to decrease the number of possible flanking routes and make it a bit easier to read and predict the flow of a battle.
- The passages between the central blocks (Zone 2) are now a designated place for defensive play using heavies.
- The open part of the map (Zone 3) is going to keep most of the changes introduced in the previous version, but with a more pronounced attack direction for TDs, medium tanks, and light tanks that choose to play mobile.
- Decided not to block the central city square (Zone 4) and keep a few of the access points. Please note how some of them will be one-way only (Zone 5), meaning that you will be able to enter the square, but not to leave it.
- Added some firing positions for TDs with weak armor in the open space (Zone 6).