World of Tanks Supertester’s will for sure be tired of testing this map. Minsk as entered yet again Supertest with further changes, here’s the information we received.
Zone 4 was reworked slightly by the results of the second Supertest.
The changes are minor. Their goal is to improve the area layout a bit and make the lines of fire more organized.
A. A passage between the arcs has been added to avoid the need to go down to the hole.
B. Some bushes along the avenue and on the adjacent hills have been added to provide more opportunities to scout.
C. Some bushes along the red line have been added to provide the SPGs of both teams with equal opportunities.
D & E. The TD positions for both teams have been improved.
F. A building has been reworked to correspond to similar cover for the second team.
The changes made for the first Supertest are the following:
The changes are based on edits checked during previous tests. However, since those tests were conducted long ago, the changes are compared to the release version.
1. The border of the map has been shifted and passages to the housing blocks next to the square are now open.
2. The river has been drained, the embankment has been slightly reworked, and ford crossings (from bank to bank) have been added. Tree foliage has been removed (the map setting will be changed from summer to spring or autumn).
3. Hills next to the avenue have been added and the fence has been removed.
4. This area has been significantly reworked: a subway construction site has been added, the terrain has been changed, the circus building has been shifted, and the far-end passage next to the map border has been closed.
Additional (minor) changes:
- In some places on the map, some bushes/trees have been moved (mainly to clear the view between the main points of interest).
- Small points of cover near the bases have been added (goal: to slightly simplify base capture).
- The shifted map border provides an additional passage behind the buildings in the lower part of the map. The passage was left open because, in general, its influence is insignificant, although in some cases, it can be used for different purposes.
The version is based on the previous one. Only the area in the circus area has been changed. Now it’s more similar to the Minsk map on the main servers, however, the courtyards were widened and made clearer and more predictable.