A digest from the Q&A with Anton ‘Evilly’ Pankov, Executive Publishing Producer, in the Russian LiveJournal. I’ve just complied what I believed to be of most significance for you all, there was a lot of questions related just to the Russian Server.
Source: WOT Express VK
- T92 Light Tank won’t be introduced to the American Light Tank branch after the T71;
- Wargaming is currently fixing some issues with the Trade-In feature, no deadlines when it will be available;
- The minimizing and window mode bug will be fixed as soon as the fix is ready;
- Next ban wave will come soon;
- IS-4 will swap places with the ST-I, Murazor will reveal more details later;
- XM551 Sheridan hull will remain the prototype, but with accessories added to it;
- There are no plans to introduce a Swedish Medium branch for now;
- Only one Swedish Centurion is planned to be released, for now;
- Wargaming is thinking on limiting premium ammo for a tanks layout, but before making such a change, there will be tests on Sandbox;
- If a feature is tested on Sandbox, then it’s being considered, if it doesn’t, then it’s not;
- There will soon be a third wave of bans on bots (players who use bot);
- VK 4503 will be available to buy for gold, but it has been rescheduled for now;
- There will be changes to personal missions;
- Wargaming is looking to what’s the cause and a fix for the lag issues.