The World of Tanks servers will be unavailable on 29.08.2019 from 06:00 – 06:45 CEST due to this update. Micropatch 1.6_6 will bring the following changes:
- Fixed the issue, when players were not able to enter a battle in a researched vehicle if the previous vehicle was researched for a token received in the Homefront event.
- Fixed the issue when the camera was not bound to the vehicle upon respawning in the Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue, when the marker of the respawn zone was not displayed on the lanes upon respawning in the Frontline mode.
- Fixed the issue, when markers of spotted vehicles were improperly displayed on the minimap in the postmortem mode.
- Fixed the issue when the Steel Hunter event vehicles were displayed on the list of of the pop-up hint for the Honorary Ranks: Expert: U.S.S.R., Expert: Germany, Expert: U.S.A.
- Fixed the issue when a player could cancel the vehicle’s readiness in the Steel Hunter Platoon, which resulted in the hanging of the entire Platoon in the matchmaker queue.
- Fixed some technical issues.