As part of the Mirny-13 event, you will be able to earn special Coins, for which you can use them to purchase a whole set of goods in a special separate store, similar to the 10-Year Anniversary.
- x3 Personal Reserve +25% for 2 hours to credits earned in battle
- x3 Personal Reserve +50% for 2 hours to credits earned in battle
- x3 Personal Reserve +50% for 2 hours to experience earned in battle
- x3 Personal Reserve +100% for 2 hours to experience earned in battle
- x1 Training Booklet with 20,000 experience for each crew member, for one of the following nations: USSR, Germany, French, UK or USA.
- x1 Training Guide with 100,000 experience for each crew member, for one of the following nations: USSR, Germany, French, UK or USA.
- x1 Training Manual with 250,000 experience for each crew member, for any nation of your choice.
- x3 Directives “Optical Calibration”
- x3 Directives “Increased Focus”
- x3 Directives “Focus on Target”
- x3 Directives “Experienced Firefighters”
- x3 Directives “Vent Purge”
- x3 Directives “Orderly Ammo Rack”
- x3 Directives “Shell Organizer”
3D Styles & Commander Set
- 3D Style for T-54 and USSR Commander
- 3D Style for AMX 13 90 and France Commander
- 3D Style for Centurion Mk. 7/1 and Great Britain Commander
- 3D Style for T49 and American Commander
- 3D Style for M103 and American Commander
Unique 3D Style
A unique 3D style called “Blitzlicht” can be bought exclusively with Gold, for the Tier X German Leopard 1 medium tank. Price: 4,500 Gold.
Every time your commanders fight in Mirny-13, they will gain experience depending on the number of stages completed and the amount of Mirium delivered to Volot. This experience is used to advance through the levels and as a reward, you will receive event coins. After a certain level, the commander will receive Elite status and will start bringing in a fixed amount of coins.
After each incursion to Mirny-13, the commander is irradiated with Mirium and needs to rest for a while. But this limitation can be circumvented by spending coins and buying a Stimulator.
The Stimulator will instantly return the commander to a state of full combat readiness. You can also buy what is called “Commander’s Experience Booster“, with it the Commander will get twice more experience for the next battle
Commander Experience Booster, doubles the commander’s experience gained in battles for Mirny-13. Decommissioned after the battle. Both these items price are still unknown at this stage.
Daily Combat Missions
There will also be some Daily Combat Missions, the rewards are unknown but most likely will be Stimulators’ and Commander’s Experience Boosters’ or Coins to help you. These missions will have one the following requirements:
- Complete Stage 2 at Mirny-13.
- Complete Stage 3 at Mirny-13.
- Complete Stage 4 at Mirny-13.
- Deliver N amount of matter.
- Deal N amount of damage to certain enemy vehicles.