World of Tanks – German Tier IX Light Tank RU 251 – New Stats1 min read
As you all know the existing Tier VIII German RU 251 Light Tank will be moved to Tier IX. Because of this change, the tank needed to be rebalanced and it was now released to Supertest for testing.
Please remember these stats are supertest stats with 100% crew and are subject to change before the final version.
Source: WOT-Leaks VK
- Tier IX Light Tank
- Hit Points: 1350
- Gun 90mm Rheinmetall DM1 – Tier VIII
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 190 / 250 / 102 mm
- Shell Avg. Damage: 240 / 240 / 320
- Reload Time: 5.753s
- Rate of Fire: 10.429 rounds/min
- Aiming Time: 1.92s
- Average Damage per Minute: 2,502.9 HP/min
- Accuracy: 0.345
- Gun Depression/Elevation Angles: -10 / +? deg
- Gun Traverse Speed: 45.9 deg/s
- Traverse Speed: 44 deg/s
- Terrain Resistance
- Hard: 0.767
- Medium: 0.863
- Soft: 1.534
- Hull Armour: 25 / 20 / ?
- Turret Armour: 20 / 20 / ?
- Weigh/Load Limit: 25.63t / 28.0 t
- Engine Power: 630 hp
- Specific Power: 24.59 hp/t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 70 / 24 km/h
- Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: 30.5 (%)
- Concealment of Moving Vehicle: 30.5 (%)
- View Range: 420 m
- Signal Range: 745 m
- Crew: ?