World of Tanks – French Tier IX Light Tank AMX 13 90 – New Stats1 min read
As you all know the existing Tier VIII French AMX 13 90 Light Tank will be moved to Tier IX. Because of this change, the tank needed to be rebalanced and it was now released to Supertest for testing. Note that the tank will now only have 4 shells in the clip.
Please remember these stats are supertest stats with 100% crew and are subject to change before the final version.
Source: WOT-Leaks VK
- Tier IX Light Tank
- Hit Points: 1100
- Gun 90mm F3 – Tier VII
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 170 / 248 / 45 mm
- Shell Avg. Damage: 240 / 240 / 320
- Gun 75mm SA50 – Tier VII
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 144 / 202 / 38 mm
- Shell Avg. Damage: 135 / 135 / 175
- Clip Reload Time: 29.371s
- Clip Size: 4
- Reload Time between shell: 2.5s
- Rate of Fire: 6.509 rounds/min
- Aiming Time: 2.59s
- Average Damage per Minute: 1562.2 HP/min
- Accuracy: 0.364
- Gun Depression/Elevation Angles: -6 / +? deg
- Gun Traverse Speed: 48 deg/s
- Traverse Speed: 40 deg/s
- Terrain Resistance
- Hard: 0.767
- Medium: 0.863
- Soft: 1.342
- Hull Armour: 50 / 20 / ?
- Turret Armour: 40 / 20 / ?
- Weigh/Load Limit: 14.90t / 17.84 t
- Engine Power: 350 hp
- Specific Power: 23.5 hp/t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 64 / 23 km/h
- Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: 31 (%)
- Concealment of Moving Vehicle: 31 (%)
- View Range: 400 m
- Signal Range: 750 m
- Crew: ?
15,466 thoughts on “World of Tanks – French Tier IX Light Tank AMX 13 90 – New Stats”
what a joke
Now the real question is, will it get a vert stab at tier IX 😀
Comments are closed.