World of Tanks (EU):100 years of Czechoslovak independence1 min read
On October 28 1918, the state of Czechoslovakia was founded following its independence from the former Austro-Hungarian Empire. Because the Czech community is quite big in World of Tanks, Wargaming has decided to celebrate this occasion with a special event.
From the 27 October at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2) to 2 November at 06:00 CET (UTC+1), enjoy discounts and bonus missions if you play with the Czech branch in the game.
- 50% Discount on regular Czechoslovakian vehicles of Tier IV and V
- 30% Discount on regular Czechoslovakian vehicles of Tier VI and VII
- 30% Discount on regular Czechoslovakian vehicles of Tier VIII, Tier IX and Tier X
Mission: Supply Drop
- Play 40 battles
- Be among the top 10 players of your team by base XP earned
- 10,000 XP
- 15 Buchty
- 5 Large Repair Kits
- 5 Large First Aid Kits
- 5 Automatic Fire Extinguishers
- 2 Personal Reserves: +50% Credits for 1 hour
- 1 Medium-Caliber Tank Gun Rammer
- 1 Style: Establishment of Czechoslovakia
- Random Battles only
- Only in Czechoslovakian tanks from Tier IV to X
- Once per account
Establishment of Czechoslovakia Style
Important: this new style is available for Czechoslovakian vehicles of Tier VI, VIII, IX, and X.
15,466 thoughts on “World of Tanks (EU):100 years of Czechoslovak independence”
They did czechoslovacia 100years of indenpedence but not finland 100years of indenpedence. Unfair:/ ….
only EU? ffs bro
Comments are closed.