Black Friday in World of Tanks is here and if you were waiting for a weekend on tank discounts and even grab a new premium for a sweet price, well, you are up for disappointment.
While you will be able to enjoy an x4 bonus on every first victory and 50% off consumables, there isn’t much more worth to even care about the event, unless of course, you are looking for a black tank with an overpriced bundle. We guess that even after 10 years, Wargaming still hasn’t understood the concept behind Black Friday deals.
Black Friday Bonus & Discounts In-Game
- x4 XP on your first victory of the day
- Better conversion rate from XP to Free XP (1 Gold = 40 Free XP)
- 50% Discount on Equipment
- 50% Discount on Consumables
- Up to 50% Discount on Crew Trainig and Retraining
- 50% Discount on Crew Skill Resets
- Up to 25% Discount on Crew Specialization Change
- 50% Discount on Customizations
Black Friday Missions
- 1 Small First Aid Kit
- 1 Token for the “Explosive Finale” mission
- Deal 2,000 damage over any number of battles
- Only in Random Battles
- Only in vehicles Tier IV–X
- Three times per day
- 2 Personal Reserves: +50% XP for 1 hour
- 2 Personal Reserves: +200% Crew XP for 1 hour
- 2 Personal Reserves: +200% Free XP for 1 hour
- 3 “Bomb 1” emblems
- Earn 6 tokens from the “Offensive Push” mission
- Once per account
Black Friday Offers
These deals are so non-unique and so not worth it, we can’t really share them here. But warned, Wargaming claims these are special edition limited time only tanks, when in reality they are really not, they have been available several times before and the IS-6 Black can even be obtained with Bonds. Also, the “brand new Black Friday Style”, is nothing more than the recently sold Bargain Style, so even that isn’t new and unique.
Nonetheless, if you are looking to get a Black Edition T 34, IS-6 or Schwarzpanzer 58, bundled either with 360 Days Premium or a ton of other stuff, but not on their own, you can always just check the official Premium Shop.