Do you have a large amount of Gold or Credits from Holiday Ops 2020 and last year Frontline? Then it’s time to spend it if you want. The Black Market is back, and there is the promise of bringing limited time and quantity offers of rare vehicles or 3D Styles for Gold and Credits.
The first deal will be available from tomorrow, Wednesday, February 5 17:00 CET / 8:00 PT / 10:00 CT / 11:00 ET. Make sure to be ready and on time, as stock usually ends fast.
The Black Market had its first edition in May 2019 and it brought 15 unique deals, where players could buy vehicles and 3D Styles for Credits or Gold. Here’s the list of last year deals:
- leKpz M 41 90 mm GF – 5,000,000 Credits
- FCM 36 Pak 40 – 3,500,000 Credits
- Type 59 G – 25,000 Gold
- Sexton I – 500,000 Credits
- FV215b (183) – 23,000,000 Credits
- WZ-111 Alpine Tiger – 10,000 Gold
- Caernarvon Action X – 9,000,000 Credits
- Pz.Kpfw. IV Hydrostat – 6,500,000 Credits
- Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf. J – 15,000 Gold
- Pz.Kpfw. V/IV – 5,500 Gold
- T34 B – 8,500,000 Credits
- T34 B – 8,500,000 Credits *(sold twice)
- Holiday Ops 2019 Tier X 3D Styles – 3500 Gold per style piece
- IS-6 B – 8000 Gold
- AMX 50 Foch (155) – 25,000,000 Credits
While there were some rare vehicles or difficult to get, the majority of the deals were just the ability to buy Premium vehicles for Credits, and that was the uniqueness of it and quite frankly, a good thing for anyone who is Free2Play. If you are after a Premium vehicle for Credits, then don’t miss this opportunity. If you are expecting some exotic vehicles, I wouldn’t put much hope in it. Don’t expect vehicles like the German Tier X tank destroyer Waffenträger auf. E 100 to make a return, any rumours about this are completely false.
In my opinion, we might see unique 3D Styles that never been released, with a lot of new styles recently added to the game, and some deals like the Caernarvon Action X, T34B, etc, where you will be able to buy them for Credits. For collectors, maybe some of the missing old vehicles like the A-32, and as for Tier X vehicles, maybe the British FV215b will make a return. Again, these are just speculation and nothing is confirmed, but I wouldn’t have high hopes for some amazing deals of Reward vehicles of any Tier. We’ll have to wait until tomorrow to see.