Season 4 of Battle Pass begins in World of Tanks on March 15 through June 15. You will be able to earn 3 unique progressive styles and special Tokens that can be exchanged for rare Tier IX vehicles. During Battle Pass, you will meet familiar heroes, be introduced to a completely new character, and also be able to choose the useful in-game items you like the most.
- Battle Pass Season 4 will consist of three Chapters, each comprising 50 Stages.
- Play in Random Battles (except for Grand Battles) in Tier VI–X vehicles, Ranked Battles in Tier X vehicles, and Steel Hunter.
- Perform your best and earn Battle Pass Points to advance through Battle Pass Stages.
- Battle Pass Core Vehicles have special rules for obtaining Battle Pass Points.
- For every Stage completed, you’ll earn valuable in-game Base Rewards.
- After completing each Chapter of the Season, you can get a unique crew member.
- You’ll be able to choose one of the three progressive styles for three Core Vehicles at the beginning of each Chapter. These brand-new styles will change their appearance and receive new 2D and 3D elements when you complete certain Progression Stages.
- You will also receive Tokens which you can exchange for rare vehicles in a special section of the in-game Store.
- If you want to get even more rewards, you’ll need an Improved Pass to get the prizes in the Improved Rewards Track. It will be available for both gold and real money.
In Battle Pass Season 4, the list of Core Vehicles will be expanded. Now, three vehicles have the Core Vehicle status instead of two:
Unlike the standard ones, progressive styles have four levels. Level 1 is the base level, and Level 4 is the final, most upgraded level.
Progressive styles will change their appearance and receive new 2D and 3D elements when you complete certain Progression Stages. The more Stages completed, the higher the style’s level. You will reach Level 4 when you complete the entire Chapter (50 Stages). You can’t apply lower style levels (for example, Level 3 when you’ve reached Level 4).
You will be able to choose one of the three available progressive styles at Level 1 at the beginning of each Chapter. After the Battle Pass Season ends, you will be able to purchase the missing levels for the styles that you chose using gold. For example, if you have one Level 4 style and one Level 2 style, you will be able to purchase the missing two levels for the second style. The third style will not be available for purchase.
In addition to progressive styles, Battle Pass Season 4 also offers more eye-catching customization elements, including up to three 2D styles, one for each Chapter:
- White Desert
- Ice Coat
Rewards for Completing Battle Pass
- Days of WoT Premium Account (up to 69 days)
- Credits (up to 7,950,000)
- Bounty Equipment (up to 3 items) and standard equipment (up to 6 items) of your choice
- Bonds (up to 3,000)
- Battle Pass Tokens (up to 18)
- Garage slots (up to 9)
- Unique customization elements: up to 3 progressive styles for the T110E3, the Object 705A, and the 121
- Up to three universal 2D styles: White Desert, Glacier, and Ice Coat
- Three Personal Training Manuals, each one granting 850,000 XP to the selected crew member
- Personal Reserves (up to 144)
- Blueprint fragments (up to 240)
- Up to three crew members with selectable nations and major qualifications
- Other valuable rewards
Rewards for Battle Pass Tokens
A new type of in-game currency (Battle Pass Tokens) will be added during the new Season of Battle Pass. It will replace the Expedition Tokens that players earned last year.
You will receive Tokens after completing certain Stages. They are equally distributed across both Reward Tracks and can be exchanged for valuables and rare vehicles in a special section of the Store. A total of five unique Tier IX vehicles will be available for exchange, including 2 new vehicles:
- NEW! Kunze Panzer – A German medium tank with hydropneumatic suspension (Siege mode) and great dynamics. Perfect for performing the role of a fire support vehicle from the second line. The vehicle costs 18 Tokens.
- NEW! K-91-PT – The first reward Soviet Tier IX tank destroyer with a rear turret. The gun stands out for its high rate of fire, and the vehicle’s excellent mobility allows it to catch up with medium tanks or hang around quick heavies as a formidable satellite. The vehicle costs 12 Tokens.
- Object 777 Version II – A low-silhouette Soviet heavy tank. This vehicle boasts high damage per shot, good mobility, and decent frontal turret armour. The vehicle costs 9 Tokens.
- Char Futur 4 – French medium tank that features a 4-shell autoloader gun. A fast and manoeuvrable vehicle that has excellent concealment and causes 390 damage per shot. Multiply it by 4 to understand why even the most formidable heavies fear this French musketeer! The vehicle costs 9 Tokens.
- AE Phase I – A versatile American heavy tank that features a segmented four-track suspension (two tracks on each side). The vehicle’s strengths include good gun handling parameters, decent damage per minute, good frontal turret armour, and excellent gun depression/elevation angles. The vehicle costs 9 Tokens.
A total of 18 Tokens can be earned in Season 4: 9 Tokens among the Base Rewards and 9 more Tokens among the Improved Rewards. You will be able to play your preferred game modes at your own pace, managing your time and collecting Tokens throughout the year to exchange for valuable rewards. The “Items for Tokens” section of the in-game Store will open on March 15 (after the start of Season 4) and will close on December 19, 2021. You can purchase in-game items for Tokens until the specified date.
After the end of Season 4, the Tokens that you have earned will not be lost. They will be accumulated throughout the year, and you can spend them in the upcoming Seasons of Battle Pass. When the “Items for Tokens” section is closed, all unspent Tokens will be converted to bonds at the rate of 1:100.
Improved Rewards & Purchasing Progression Stages
Each Battle Pass Stage has 2 Reward Tracks: Base Rewards and Improved Rewards. The Base Rewards Track contains plenty of goodies that you can obtain for free, but if you want, even more, you’ll need an Improved Pass to get the prizes in the Improved Rewards Track. You can purchase it for each Chapter for 2,500. The value of each Chapter’s rewards in gold exceeds the cost of an Improved Pass.
After purchasing the Improved Pass, you will receive all Improved Rewards for the Stages you have already completed. You will also unlock the Improved Rewards for completing subsequent Stages.
You can purchase the Improved Pass on the Battle Pass screen or in the Store for gold, or as a part of a special bundle. However, the Improved Pass cannot be purchased for two Chapters of the Season at once. You can only purchase it for the next Chapter once you’ve completed the previous one.
You can also purchase the Improved Pass as a part of two special bundles for real money at a lower cost than purchasing it for gold. If you purchase the Improved Pass for at least one Chapter using gold, bundles for real money will be no longer available.