World of Tanks – American Tier IX Light Tank T-49 – New Stats2 min read
As you all know the existing Tier VIII American T-49 Light Tank will be moved to Tier IX. Because of this change, the tank needed to be rebalanced and it was now released to Supertest for testing.
Initial information seems confirm the tank has lost it’s 152mm gun, why this would be I currently don’t know. I’ll update with more information when I have it.
Confirmed by MrConway: The T49 will have just one 90 mm gun with improved battle characteristics.
Please remember these stats are supertest stats with 100% crew and are subject to change before the final version.
Source: WOT-Leaks VK
- Tier IX Light Tank
- Hit Points: 1400
- Gun 90mm Gun T132E3 – Tier VIII
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 185 / 250 / 45 mm
- Shell Avg. Damage: 240 / 240 / 320
- Reload Time: 5.418s
- Rate of Fire: 11.075 rounds/min
- Aiming Time: 2.21s
- Average Damage per Minute: 2,657.9 HP/min
- Accuracy: 0.384
- Gun Depression/Elevation Angles: -10 / +? deg
- Gun Traverse Speed: 45.9 deg/s
- Traverse Speed: 44 deg/s
- Terrain Resistance
- Hard: 0.767
- Medium: 0.959
- Soft: 1.630
- Hull Armour: 25.4 / 25.4 / ?
- Turret Armour: 38.1 / 15.9 / ?
- Weigh/Load Limit: 22.77t / 25.70 t
- Engine Power: 550 hp
- Specific Power: 24.15 hp/t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 72.4 / 24 km/h
- Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: 22 (%)
- Concealment of Moving Vehicle: 22 (%)
- View Range: 400 m
- Signal Range: 745 m
- Crew: ?
15,466 thoughts on “World of Tanks – American Tier IX Light Tank T-49 – New Stats”
I will be very veryyyyy disappointed to lose my beloved troll tank. To be honest, its the tank I play when I’m bored and feed up of the game. Lets hope the new tier 8 will have it (derp).
T49 has no –
A step in the right direction, now remove the other derp guns
The derp is probably going onto the Sheridan at tier X, because historically the gun is from that vehicle.
Comments are closed.