Changes in version 9.19.1
Added a new training mode for beginners and players who want to improve their skills – “Training ground”. He will replace the existing “Battle Training” in the game. Briefing at the training ground will explain the basic nuances of the game: how to play with a tank, how to win in battle, how to detect the zones of breaking through technology, how the visibility system works, how to buy and improve your equipment, manage the crew, equipment and equipment. For beginners, the mode will be available the first time you enter the game, and for those already playing – in the menu by the Esc button.
Personal Combat Missions
In this version, we reworked some combat tasks, the implementation of which was complicated after the release of the new matchmaker. Thank you for the feedback, thanks to which we were able to make the necessary edits.
Improvements to the Stronghold 1.6
Now in the fortified area the Commander of the room in the offensive team, can indicate the direction of movement of forces on the mini-map, even before the battle begins with the mouse. These instructions will be seen by all players who are in the combat room.
- Balance within one level. Within the same level in the team list, there will be fewer skews in terms of the number of LT, TD, SPG and platoons. For example, there will be fewer fights, where one team has LT at the top, and in the other – at the bottom of the list.
- You can again invite the SPG to the platoon (but not more than one unit).
- Sorting within the same level of technology in the player panels by class has changed. New order: heavy tanks, medium tanks, TD, LT, SPG. Within one type of class, its sorted alphabetically.
- Improved crew stunning mechanics
- Added convenient drawing of the marker of the Allied artillery sight over objects and bridges.
- The damage done by the Allies with the help of artillery on the stunned enemy, now goes into the calculation of the distinctive marks on the gun. Now this damage is also taken into account, as well as damage from destroyed tracks, assistance damage and damage caused directly to the enemy machine.
- In the feedback settings, the ability to separately customize the display, summary log for damage from a stunned target is added.
- Changed camera settings in the alternative mode of aiming. Reduced the sensitivity of the camera to small irregularities.
Tanks converted into HD-quality
- M3 Stuart
- M4A3E8 Sherman
- M36 Jackson
- AMX 13 F3 AM
- AMX 105 AM mle. 47
- AMX 105 AM mle. 50
- Lorraine 39L AM
- Pz.Kpfw. IV hydrostat.
- Universal Carrier 2-pdr
- Churchill Gun Carrier
Updates to the female crew voice recording
- The Chinese female voice-over has been completely rewritten in a new voice and in the necessary dialect.
- Russian female voiceovers have been updated. Some phrases were rewritten.
- By the numerous requests of the players, the effect of a walkie-talkie for female voice-over was reworked. Now the girls’ voice will sound more clear and accented.
- Added a new Tier X tank: WZ-111-5A. The tank will be available through WZ-111 Model 1-4.
- Tiger 217 is added to the game client.
- Added the AMX Canon d’assaut 105 for super test.
- Added Premium Tier VI Medium Tank Pudel. (Captured German Panther Ausf. G)
- In-game Description: “The tank is one of the most mass modification of the German army: Pz.Kpfw. V Panther Ausf.G. Two German Pz.Kpfw. V Panther Ausf.G. were captured by the Poles on August 2, 1944 during the Warsaw Uprising. The rebels painted national colors and other emblems on the tanks, which is the distinctive element of the tank in the game. The tank became known under the nickname “Poodle” (in the original Pudel). “
- Poland will be added to the national search filter on the tech panel.
- Polish national crew will appear in the game (at the time of the release there will be only a male voiceover, the female will be added later) with titles, badges and rank details, as well as Polish camouflage colors, emblems / inscriptions and New national equipment “Bread with smaltz.”
- The Polish nation will not be added to the research tree.
Changes to tank parameters
- 121: Depression of the 122 mm gun 60-122TG is increased from -3.5 to -5 degrees.
- 113: Depression of the gun 122 mm 60-122TG is increased from -5 degrees to -7 (along the sides).