Falathi from Wargaming Polish team, shared more information about the upcoming Update 9.19.1. The next update will focus on improving previously introduced features: changes in Matchmaking and Artillery.
- Introduction of the first Polish tank into the game;
- Changes to High Tier Chinese tanks;
- New Training Mode;
- New HD Tanks;
- Tighter matchmaker criteria for vehicle types. Teams will be batter balanced for TDs, Light Tanks and SPG, by choosing vehicles of those classes based on their team place (If one team has a Light Tank as a Top Tier, enemy team will also get a Light Tank to match it);
- Return of the ability to platoon with an SPG, but restricted to one per platoon;
- New SPG aiming was improved and should now be more useful;
- Damaged caused by stun will be now taken into account when calculating Mastery medal;
- Changes to Gore Medal requirements and improved the SPG target marker interface.
Source: World of Tanks EU Forum
These are just some of the changes upcoming with Update 9.19.1, full Patch Notes should be shared soon, so keep tuned.