Preliminary List of Changes
Loading Maps and Garage
- Decreased the time required for loading the first map after starting the game client.
- The Garage interface is available for interactions before loading all its elements.
- Loading screen hanging.
- Flickering shadows on the selected vehicle in the Garage.
- Suspensions of some vehicles are displayed appropriately when driving over obstacles.
- The icon of the guns featuring the magazine loading systems is no longer displayed for guns having the standard loading system.
- The observer mode includes a panel that displays information about player’s shells and consumables.
- Fixed the issue related to display of information about the discount, when recruiting a crew member.
- Fixed the issue related to shooting without spending shells in vehicles featuring the magazine loading system.
- Fixed the issue when the Activate button (for Personal Reserves) was displayed as active, when all Personal Reserves were already activated.
- Large knocked down trees on the Live Oaks map are displayed properly.
- The suspension of some vehicles is displayed properly at the minimum settings in the SD client.
- When switching to the full-screen mode during the first login, the entire Garage background is no longer green.
- Fixed the issue of long map/vehicle texture loading.
- Fixed the issue of black textures displayed after loading maps.
- Fixed the issue related to the vehicle silhouette outline.
- The decals of hits are displayed properly.
- Players can no longer get to areas not intended for playing. Example: a pillbox on the Siegfried Line map.
- The sounds of receiving damage are played.
- Adjusted the red flash effect displayed when a shell hits the player’s vehicle.
- Vehicle silhouette outline is displayed when aiming at vehicles through fences.
- The terrain shape in the client does not differ from the terrain shape on the server on the Paris map at squares K 3–4.
- Players can no longer get into the castle on the Himmelsdorf map.
- Removed the graphics artifacts in the sky on the Ruinberg map.
- The hovering rock at square B8 on the Redshire map is positioned where it belongs.
- Removed the artifacts on tesselated latices on the Himmelsdorf map.
- Fixed the flickering of wet vehicles on the Cliff map at certain camera angles.
- Fixed flickering shadows on the player’s vehicle in the Garage.
- Fixed the undisplayed textures on the Glacier map.
- Fixed the improperly positioned objected on the Nebelburg map.
- Gamma Settings now work properly.
- Fixed some technical performance-related issues.
- Fixed the black textures in the Garage.
- The emblems are not displayed on vehicles.
- The penetration marker is always red on some vehicles.
- The fullscreen mode is not saved.
- Issues related to texture details are observed on the Glacier map.
- At square C2, there is a ship with textures that allow vehicles to drive inside keeping them from driving out.
- On the Nebelburg map, the collision model of a building does not match the real model.
- On the Ensk map, a chimney remains hovering after the structure is destroyed.
- When the track effects are disabled, tesselation is displayed partially on the rollers.
- Client crashes upon minimizing and maximazing it on WinXP.
- Freezes in some cases when the player’s vehicle is destroyed.
- FPS drop in the sniper mode when aiming through semi-transparent bushes.
- Low performance at the Ultra settings during the first seconds after loading a map.
- Performance drops in some cases when switching to the sniper mode.
- Performance drop when objects are destroyed by the HAVOK technology.
- Improper names of settings in the game client.
- When in the full-screen mode, the signal (game) frequency does not correspond to the screen refresh rate.
- Sound gets muted in one of the channels (left or right).
- Sometimes, the actual default state of the map border does not correspond to the map border default option.
- Server CT3 is disabled.
- Removed the description about the clean and nice Garage.