World of Tanks 1.0: Fourth Common Test Patch Notes2 min read
1 March 2018 Harkonnen
- Fixed the issue related to the unexpected behaviour of the Close button in the vehicle preview window. Now, when clicking the Close button, the player goes back to the Garage.
- Fixed the issue, when the Valentine II was displayed as the Valentine I tank in the Garage.
- Fixed the issue, when the aiming circle elements did not respond to changing transparency.
- At square C2 on the Glacier map, vehicles no longer can drive inside the ship that keeps them from driving out.
- On the Nebelburg map, the collision model of a particular building now matches the real model.
- Edited some names of the graphics settings in the game client.
- Edited the penetration decals of HE shells.
- Fixed the client crashes upon minimizing and maximizing it in WinXP.
- Fixed the issue related to improperly displayed vehicle track textures.
- Fixed the issue related to improperly displayed styles on enemy vehicles.
- Now, Emblems are displayed properly.
- The penetration marker is always red on some vehicles.
- The fullscreen mode is not saved.
- Issues related to texture details are observed on the Glacier map.
- On the Ensk map, a chimney levitates after the structure is destroyed.
- When the track effects are disabled, tesselation is displayed partially on the rollers.
- Freezes in some cases when the player’s vehicle is destroyed.
- FPS drop in the sniper mode when aiming through semi-transparent bushes.
- Low performance at the Ultra settings during the first seconds after loading a map.
- Performance drops in some cases when switching to the sniper mode.
- Performance drops when objects are destroyed by the HAVOK technology.
- When in the full-screen mode, the signal (game) frequency does not correspond to the screen refresh rate.
- Sound gets muted in one of the channels.
- Sometimes, the actual default state of the map border does not correspond to the map border default option.
- Fixed a number of issues related to various map objects.
- Only one server (WoT CT P1) will be available when this test stage is launched. The launch of the WoT CT P2 server will be announced separately.
Tank Nut and Gamer Wannabe! Huge fan of tanks and World War II history. Playing video games since I was six years old, from Streets of Rage on my Sega Mega Drive to World of Tanks, I’ve never stopped since and will always love games.