More information from Developers Q&A during the WGL Grand Finals in Moscow.
Source: WOT Express
- There are no plans to introduce bonus on daily login, Wargaming is working on something similar.
- There will be no changes to one-tier Matchmaking tanks and their matchmaking won’t change either.
- Type 59 might get a slight buff, depends on statistics.
- Premium tanks won’t receive alternative guns.
- Wargaming recognizes there are problems with mid tier tanks economy, it’s going to be analysed and fixed.
- STB-1 will receive pneumatic suspension like the Swedish tanks.
- FPS should be the same with the new graphics, compared to the old ones.
- No further plans for more equipment slots, just the new one on Ranked Battles.
- Currently there is no plans to change premium ammo mechanics, nor to introduce limits to the amount carried per battle.
- An updated version of WG Rating is on the works, introducing indicators for each vehicle in game.
- Murazor is currently working on buffing some Russian tanks: IS-7, KV-5 and IS-6. Others are planned too. (H: Like these tanks need buff…)
- Wargaming wants Object 140 and T-62A to differ more gameplay wise from each other and they’re working on it.
- Russian Server Ranked Season will start on July 5, and will last for a month. (H: Other Regions might start a day or two after.)
- Wargaming recognizes Erlenberg isn’t a great map and might remove it.
- Statistically, Premium Ammo only represents 5% of all ammunition used in game.
- Bat.-Chat. 25t most likely will be transfered into HD in the last batch of tanks.