During the day, Update 1.6.1 should arrive to the Common Test server. Due to unexpected delays, it wasn’t deployed today, but if everything is OK, it should be ready later today. As it’s an interim update, no major features will be introduced, but it will still bring some interesting new things. Here’s what you can expect from Update 1.6.1:
- The groundwork for future in-game events currently being actively developed.
- Multi-national vehicles.
- The player can change the nation on certain tanks. Such an opportunity will appear first for the T-34-85 Rudy. More vehicles will have this option added in the future. You can change the nation at any time, absolutely free of charge and as many times as you like. With this innovation, players will have more opportunities. For example, you can do Personal Missions of different national formations and train crews of 2 nations (USSR/Poland)
- T-34-85 Rudy will be credited to all players on CT.
- Eleven new fully historical styles, one for each nation, bought with in-game for gold.
- New style “Jaeger” added for all tanks in the game.
- Ranked battles changes
- Developers assure that higher results will now be obtainable with less playtime required, corrections have been made. Changed for role experience and new roles added. Added unlosable ranks in divisions.
- Ranked battles will come after 1.6.1
More detailed information will be shared soon.