Medium Tanks Rebalance
Comes with no surprise, or does it? The AMX 30B wasn’t included in the rebalance, at least for the first Common Test iteration and the STB-1 has the brand new hydropneumatic suspension.
Starting from Update1.5.1, Wargaming is adding a new feature, Session Statistics. You will be able to monitor your detailed battle statistics for the day:
- General stats on income/expenses based on the results of battles played
- Your battle performance for each session (or each day)
- How effective you were in various vehicles played during the current session
- The influence of your current gaming session on your overall WoT statistics
- The reworked map has become significantly larger—its size has been increased to 1000×1000 meters.
- We changed the location of bases and rotated the map 45 degrees to give players more space for different tactical manoeuvres.
- The right side of the map is the urban area, recreated with great historical accuracy; the approximate year is early 1943. This is the place where heavy tanks will figure out who’s the strongest.
- The left side is a more open area, with various terrain types and abundance of cover. Here, light and medium tanks will feel right at home and will be able to flank their enemies. There are also two hills here so TDs will be able to support their team by preventing any breakthroughs in this direction.
- The urban and the open part of the map are separated by an anti-tank ditch; it also serves as a direct route between both bases.