Blueprints are special items (exclusive to Rewards for Merit) that will drop with a certain probability when playing Tier V-X vehicles. They are not purchasable for Credits, Gold, real money, etc.
Blueprints can be used to get discounts when you research new tanks, which means they save you time and boost your progression in World of Tanks.
The more effective you are in battle, the more likely you are to get a Reward for Merit and each Blueprint you earn corresponds to a specific vehicle. These items are available for tanks of all branches and nations from Tier II to Tier X, including vehicles that you have already researched.
Blueprints for a specific tank are automatically applied. They immediately reduce the amount of experience needed to research it but do not affect its cost in Credits.
Track the Number of Collected Blueprints
To make it easier for you to keep track of how many Blueprints you’ve already collected for a specific tank, a special progress bar will be introduced, divided into sections. Each time you receive a Blueprint, one of the respective sections will be filled in.
If you earn a Blueprint for an already researched vehicle, it will turn into a universal or national Blueprint.
- Universal Blueprints are suitable for tanks of any nation.
- National Blueprints can be used on vehicles of their respective nation.
National and universal Blueprints won’t give you discounts until they are converted to Blueprints for a specific machine. To do this, you will need a certain number of each.
For vehicles of different tiers, the number and ratio of national and universal Blueprints will vary.
- For example, in order to create a Blueprint of a Tier IV vehicle, you will need 1 national and 4 universal Blueprints.
- For Tier V vehicles, you will need 2 national and 6 universal Blueprints.
- For Tier X tanks, you will need 4 national and 12 universal Blueprints.