World of Tanks Update 1.3 will arrive to EU, NA and ASIA regions on 13 December 2018. Each region will have a specific down time for the update to be deployed to the servers. Here’s a list of changes you can expect.
1. Changes to Personal Missions
- Changed mission conditions within Operation: Excalibur.
- Now, players will be able to track progress of both campaigns in-battle across all missions.
- Added clearer post-battle notifications when a mission of the 3rd Operation within the Second Front is failed.
- All missions of the Long-Awaited Backup campaign that stipulated that it must be done while in a Platoon, have now had this condition removed. The conditions of these missions have been adjusted accordingly, so they are feasible when playing solo.
- Improved display of all missions having complex conditions like “Complete X or Y”.
- Added indication informing that primary condition is to be completed, in order to fulfill the secondary one.
- Added the Description and Hints information window in the mission profile.
Added the new Hinterland map (for Grand Battles).
Balance changes have been made to the following maps:
- Fisherman’s Bay
- Mannerheim Line
A number of issues have been fixed on the following maps:
- Serene Coast
3. Vehicle Exterior
- A new type of customization elements (decals, also called projection Emblems) will be available to both Tier VIII Premiums and all Tier X vehicles. The cost of these customization elements is not final.
- Added information about removing Exterior elements in the window of selling vehicles.
4. Changes to the Store
- Added filters to the Depot functionality: now searching for items takes less time.
- Optimized Store performance.
- Fixed the issue when non-penetrations of HE shells (that had caused damage) were displayed as penetrations. Now it is clear when an HE shell penetrates the armor or just explodes on its surface. This change will affect missions that require penetrating enemy armor.
- Considering the previous statement, the description of the Master Gunner award was adjusted.
6. Added the following vehicles
- U.K. Tech Tree: added a transition from the Matilda to the Crusader
7. Changes to technical characteristics of the following vehicles
- Changed dispersion on turret traverse by 17%
- Changed aiming time from 2.1 to 2 s.
- Improved hull and turret armoring
- Increased velocity of the UBR-412D shell by 20%
- Changed penetration value of the UBR-412D shell from 201 to 221 mm.
- Changed the engine power from 580 to 750 h.p.
- Changed vehicle durability from 1,700 to 1,750 HP
- Decreased dispersion during movement by 12%
- Decreased dispersion on hull traverse by 12%
- Changed dispersion of the gun from 0.36 to 0.35 m
- Changed dispersion on turret traverse by 25%
- Changed reloading time from 11.5 to 11 s
- Changed aiming time from 2.5 to 2.2 s.
- Improved hull and turret armoring
- Changed the gun depression angle from -5 to -6 degrees
- Changed the ammo rack capacity from 30 to 40 shells
- Added the autoreloading mechanics to the 122 mm D-25TA gun
- Removed the option of mounting the Large-Caliber Tank Gun Rammer.
- Changed aiming time from 3.4 to 3.0 s.
- Players can re-train crew members to special vehicles that are currently not available in the game.
- There is no protection from spam-clicking on the minimap.
- Vehicle type icons in the extended vehicle panels do not change their color dynamically, when selecting the Colorblind mode in battle.
- Disabled free crew retraining to vehicles of the same type.
- When a player destroys a vehicle by overturning it, this vehicle is not counted towards the total number of vehicles the player destroyed.
- The recruiter’s Recruiting Office does not display the recruits and reservists that they invited, if the recruiter’s account is restored to a state, preceding the moment when recruits accepted the invitation.
- Mismatch in the descriptions of the Personal Missions (for Platoons) in battle (upon pressing TAB), Battle Results, and congratulation window.
- The badge about base capture can be displayed prematurely, even before the indicated number of points has been accumulated.
- The order of events for received damage is sometimes mixed up in the damage log.
- The text of Mission conditions is not displayed in the congratulation window, provided that the required vehicle type is specified in the Mission conditions.
- When a spotted enemy vehicle gets stunned, becomes no longer visible, and the stunned player uses a First Aid Kit, while still unspotted, then the stun indicator is still displayed above this vehicle to its opponents when spotted again.
- When a vehicle is destroyed, the log disappears, provided that the player has not enabled the “Show in Postmortem mode vehicle that destroyed your vehicle” option.
- The amount of received damage of the shot that destroyed the player’s vehicle is not displayed in the log.
- The elite status is not received by vehicles of Tier V if the following vehicle (Tier VI) is purchased using a token earned in Bootcamp.
- The currently selected shell type is not displayed during the count down.
- The player’s position in the League is not displayed on the home screen of the Ranked Battles.
- Tank destroyers featuring the Siege mode can drive onto steeper slopes as compared to other vehicles.
- The client cannot be maximized to the full-screen mode, provided that the player is having a Skype call.
- The vehicle tiers in the screen displayed upon pressing TAB are not centered relative to the vehicle icons.
- When a vehicle hits the ground without damaging modules, the sound of taking damage is played.
- Emblems are duplicated on some surfaces of vehicles.
- If upon the release of Update 1.3 a Personal Mission has been partially completed, and the current progress after mission rebalance is sufficient, the player will not receive the reward for the completed mission until they play a battle (with any result) in an appropriate vehicle. If a player has four such missions accepted (one within each branch), the player will have to play a battle in an appropriate vehicle of each nation.