The first Common Test of Update 1.15, featuring the improved Berlin map and not much more, as I announced yesterday. Update 1.15 big feature will be Holiday Ops 2022, but details won’t be revealed until closer to the event.
Berlin Map Changes
The Berlin map has been improved taking into account feedback from players:
- The southern part of the map has been reworked to make combat here more playable.
- The spawn points have been divided and relocated to improve the balance of approach times to key positions.
- Lighting and colour correction on the map has been improved.
- Many minor fixes have been made to improve the balance and combat experience.
Fixed some issues on the following maps:
- The Ranked Battles Season will be available in the test format from November 12, through December 3, 2021.
- The approach to rewarding players at the Qualification stage during the Ranked Battles season was changed.
- A filter for vehicles suitable for Ranked Battles was added.
- The issue of the 114 SP2’s concealment parameters was fixed.
- Interface improvements were made.
- The destroyed track indication in the battle interface was improved for vehicles that feature the reserve track mechanics.
- Updated some Personal Missions text to consider the reserve track mechanics.
- The suspension icon for the Eagle Eye perk corresponds to the designation in other U.I. elements.