One of the most anticipated vehicles to make its return has been introduced to the game with Update 1.11. The Tier VII German light tank Aufklärungspanzer Panther, will be making its return to the battlefields sooner than you might think. The vehicle has gone through some changes recently in Supertest, and now again when it was introduced with Update 1.11.
Of course, the Aufklärungspanzer Panther won’t be for everyone, mostly it will be older players interested in it as a meme tank, rather as a proper light tank, but we could be wrong about that. The vehicle received the following changes:
- Tank status changed from Upgradable to Premium.
- Rate of Fire changed from 11.38 to 12.03 rounds per minute.
- Reloading Speed changed from 5.27s to 4.99s.
- Average Damage per Minute changed from 1,536 HP/min to 1,625 HP/min.
- Hit Points changed from 1,000 HP to 1,050 HP.
- Cost of repairing vehicle changed from 8,000 Credits to 8,400 Credits.
If you are looking to when you will be able to get the Awful Panther, the vehicle is planned to be released with Update 1.11.1, around the end of January or early February 2021, but we do not know any details on how and exactly when you will be able to get it. The only fact we know is the vehicle is a Premium vehicle and not a Reward and of course, remember the dates can always change as Wargaming sometimes changes their plans.