In a few days, Under the Hammer, the event that most probably will replace Black Market, is scheduled to start. The teasing video published by Wargaming, has left players looking for all the clues to try and find what vehicles could be in the auction!
After analysing all the clues, what other blogs say and a lot of discussion in our Discord Server, we believe the following tanks could be coming up for auction:
- Tier X – Object 268 Version V
- Tier VIII – T95E2
- Tier X – 113 Beijing Opera
- Tier VIII – Type 59 Gold
- Tier X – WZ-111 Qilin
How did we come up with this list? Here’s how:
- The “triangle” with 53.6 inside! The triangle is the symbol for Tank Destroyers and 268 divided by 5, gives us 53.6!
- The envelope is used for the Referral Program, the first ever Referral tank was the T95E2. It’s not a common tank, its rare in fact.
- The small binoculars are used in the opera! This again was an “easy” clue to follow, but there is a big problem: 113 Beijing Opera doesn’t have a 3D model in the game client and its labelled a Premium! Most likely this will change with the micro-patch just before the event starts.
- The book with a mark and a Gold watch in it was, and is, a tricky one. We believe to be the Type59 Gold, because it was the first tank to ever be “marked” for removal from the Premium Shop, got “marked” as a special vehicle and the gold watch hints into possibly being the “rich” version of the famous vehicle. Also, the “Hare” is a nickname given to Type 59 in the Chinese region!
- The Faberge Egg has always been linked to last year Black Market “new unique vehicle”, WZ-111 Qilin! It seems to be an easy guess?
Of course the above list is what we speculate, but could we be close enough to the real list? Each auction will be available for around 24 hours, plenty of time to think if you want to take a chance or not! But remember, some rare and unique vehicles aren’t that rare and unique. Make sure you don’t waste Gold or Free Experience in something that you might end up not really using.
What vehicles you believe could be coming for auction? Is this kind of event something you like or is this clearly aimed to all the players who invest money in the game during the Holiday Ops? Let us know in the comment section.