From 15-19 February 2023, the “Under the Hammer”-format Auction will return to World of Tanks!
While not much is known yet, it sounds like a mix of rare vehicles and new items may be present. Some have speculated the IX 🇺🇸 TL-7 and/or VIII Jagdtiger (P) may be sold globally for the first time here (as only ASIA has received these two vehicles thus far), while others have pointed to the IX 🇺🇸T54 Heavy and IX K-91-2 (both of which were made ready for release in the Update 1.19.1 files). However, nothing will be known for sure until the auctions actually go live starting Wednesday.
- This time around, every lot will be an open auction — meaning that, at any moment while it‘s active, you will see the number of bids made and (once the number of bids exceeds the number of items available) the competitive bid.
- Auction lots will be available forgold, credits, or Free XP.
- The number of winning players will depend on the number of items available. If multiple players make the lowest winning bid and there are more of these players than items to be distributed, the players who made the bids earliest will be awarded the item.
- There will be 5 offers — one per-day. It is possible there may be more-than-one item (and/or vehicle) available in a single lot, or more-than-one separate lot per-offer (think back to last year’s auction, where two lots were sometimes available at the same time).
- Bids will only be accepted during the following times per-region:
- 🇪🇺 EU: 10:00 CET through 23:00 CET (UTC+1)
- 🇺🇸 NA: 05:00 PST through 18:00 PST (UTC−8)
- 🌏 ASIA: 10:00 through 23:00 (UTC+8)
Accessing the Auction
You can enter the auction via the special page in the in-game Store. Make sure to visit it (at least) daily while the auction is active, if you want to see what’s up for grabs!