Starting today, you can purchase Premium and Reward vehicles for Bonds in the updated in-game shop, directly in your game client.
Over time, the assortment of tanks will change, new vehicles will be added and some old ones removed. The following tanks are currently available for Bonds:
- The 121B, a Chinese Tier X medium tank: 15,000 Bonds.
- The M60, an American Tier X medium tank: 15,000 Bonds.
- The FV215b, a British Tier X heavy tank: 12,000 Bonds.
- The AMX M4 mle. 49 Liberté, a French Tier VIII heavy tank: 8,000 Bonds.
- The T26E5 Patriot, an American Tier VIII heavy tank: 8,000 Bonds.
- The Panzer 58 Mutz, a German Tier VIII medium tank: 8,000 Bonds.
- The STG Guard, a Soviet Tier VIII medium tank: 8,000 Bonds.
- The Pz.Kpfw. IV Hydrostat, a German Tier V medium tank: 3,000 Bonds.
- The ?-34 shielded, a Soviet Tier V medium tank: 1,500 Bonds.
- The ?10 RBFM, a French Tier V tank destroyer: 1,500 Bonds.
With each tank, you will also receive a free Garage slot and a 100% trained Crew. I expect some vehicles won’t be available for Bonds, for example, Object 907 and T95/Chieftain, but if you are into getting some rarer vehicles, it’s time to stock those Bonds up.