The VK 65.01 (H) is not a new vehicle, but you might never heard of it before. The German Tier V Premium heavy tank first went to test back in April, 2016, was changed again in September 2016 and was never released.
The vehicle received a few changes with the new Supertest iteration and is being prepared for release, most likely a reward tank of some sort. The tank had a problem in the first iterations of Supertest: it was very slow! The ground resistances were also very poor, making it a frustrating vehicle to play. Here’s the list of changes compared to the last iteration:
- Dispersion tank traverse changed from 0.23 (7.20) to 0.23 (8.40)
- Rate of Fire changed from 14.22 to 16.91
- Reload Time changed from 4.22 to 3.55
- Average Damage per Minute changed from 1,565 to 1,860
- AP Shell velocity changed from 685 to 800
- APCR Shell velocity changed from 850 to 900
- HE Shell velocity changed from 685 to 800
- Engine Power changed from 600 to 900
- Specific Power changed from 9.23 to 13.85
- Traverse Speed changed from 31.29 to 36.51
All characteristics are with a crew trained to 100% and subject to change before the final release.