Do you still remember the first Supertest version of the T-103, a Tier VIII Soviet turreted tank destroyer? Well, we have to go back to March 2017 to be able to see the first iteration, quite a long time, but today he had a sneaky update on Supertest.
The vehicle seems to be almost ready for release, but its final plans are still unclear. Recently, during Tankman Day 2018 Q&A, Wargaming developers revealed they have big plans for the T-103 and the vehicle is planned to be released during 2019.
My sources seem to know a turreted tank destroyer branch is in the works for 2019, but we will have to wait and see if the information turns out to be correct.
T-103 List of Changes
- AP penetration changed from 258 mm to 246;
- AP projectile speed changed from 870 m/s to 950 m/s;
- Damage per minute changed from 2,458 to 2,294:
- Rate of fire changed from 5.587 to 5.214
- Reload time changed from 10.74s to 11.51s
- Aiming Circle Spread on Turret Traverse changed from 0.153 to 0.139;
- Aiming Circle Spread on Turret Full Speed Traversing changed from 2.30 to 2.01