A brand new map arrives on Supertest: Palmanova. The map is 1,000 by 1,000 meters in size, designed for Standard Battles and has a Summer setting. Wargaming seems to be starting to test mirrored maps, that tend to be easier to learn and balance! A good move in my opinion, but if you would like to give feedback about the map, don’t forget to fill out the survey from Wargaming! Closes on Monday, 30 January 2022!
- Small blocks of houses create positions for tanking with the turret or hull—perfect for heavy vehicles.
- Driving along the street to the central point is not safe for light and medium tanks, but it will provide an advantage in terms of control over most of the map.
- The open park area allows manoeuvrable light tanks to provide primary spotting of enemy vehicles.
- The main point of encounter of medium tanks is the Lavra. Using it will allow medium tanks to develop a swift attack on the rest of the map.
- Areas for tank destroyers and lightly armoured vehicles. They allow for control of the centre and the flank of the medium tanks.