A new map for Standard Battles has arrived at Supertest: Lost Paradise. The map features a size of 1,000 meters by 1,000 meters and a Summer setting in the Pacific Islands, no further details were shared.
- The area for mobile vehicles and initial spotting. Low cover, bushes, and small elevation changes.
- The upper part of the passage for well-armoured vehicles. It’s more dangerous than passage 3. There are many lines of fire both to and from this area. It’s open for SPG fire.
- The main area of the heavy tank encounter, a narrow pass with a detour along the shore.
- Beach. It consists of small sand islands and rocks. It’s a dangerous route for distracting the heavy tanks from the main encounter.
- Main positions for tank destroyers.
- Alternative routes.