The map Japort has received an updated and has been reintroduced to Supertest once again. Currently, the map has received a lot of work into the artworks and it’s now ready to further gameplay tests. Japort could be one of the first maps being introduced to be tested using the upcoming Update 1.13 new feature: Recon Mission.
1. Major combat direction for heavy tanks can be divided into several sub-directions:
- Farther bypass along the water.
- Medium-danger zone that requires much time.
- Heavy tanks are mostly protected from SPG fire.
- However, there are some areas that are exposed to long-range enemy fire.
- Passage through the centre of the zone. This is quite a dangerous direction with a large number of areas exposed to enemy fire, including SPG fire.
- Passage through the bunker. The most protected direction on the map, perfect for vehicles with strong frontal armour.