Supertest: Island Third Iteration1 min read
A third iteration of the map Island has arrived at Supertest today. All changes are compared with the second iteration.
- The position with the castle was moved forward a bit. Both this position and the TD position above the arc (zone 5) are now within drawing distance from each other.
- The route to the hill was reworked. Now it’s accessible to both teams and much more dangerous. The lines of fire from the hill itself remained the same.
- Improved the heavy tank attack area for the lower team. Now it will be easier for them to attack.
- Added an additional area of defence for the lower team.
- Improved the tank destroyer balcony for the lower team. It’s now more convenient to defend the lines of approach to the base from there.