Today, Supertest received the map, Graf Zeppelin, for a second iteration test! Some changes were implemented based on Supertester feedback, but only those which couldn’t potentially harm the gameplay-forming map components were added.
- The following positions for holding back the enemy were added.
- Rolling onto the railway embankment was limited to increase the predictability of enemy actions.
- Added cover in the base capture area.
- A cover added to protect vehicles at the beginning of the battle.
- Balance changes and minor improvements.
- Balance improvements.
- Adjusted spawn points.