Today, the second iteration of the new British Tier IX heavy tank FV4201 Chieftain Proto was released to Supertest.
The vehicle received small changes to its gun handling and mobility, all nerfs, aimed at balancing the vehicle.
List of Changes
- Dispersion moving changed from 0.12 to 0.17
- Dispersion tank traverse changed from 0.12 to 0.17
- Aiming Time changed from 2.21 to 2.59
- Engine Power changed from 750 to 720
- Specific Power changed from 15.00 to 14.40
All characteristics are with a crew trained to 100% and subject to change before the final release.