The Italian Tier X heavy tank Rinoceronte didn’t escape further changes, and not for the best. The fourth iteration of the vehicle was further nerfed to the ground if things keep going like this, who will want to play the new branch? Of course, everything in Supertest is subject to change, so maybe we won’t have such a dark future ahead of us.
List of Changes to Rinoceronte
- Added in-game description to vehicle.
- Dispersion on the move changed from 0.24 (12.00) to 0.30 (12.00).
- Dispersion on hull traverse changed from 0.24 (7.01) to 0.30 (8.76).
- Cost of repairing modules changed from 8,089 to 8,139
- Terrain resistance changed from 1.3 / 1.8 / 3.1 to 1.1 / 1.2 / 2.3.
- Engine power changed from 770hp to 650hp
- Specific power changed from 17.22hp/t to 14.54hp/t
- Suspension load limit changed from 46t to 46.5t
- Maximum Top Speed changed from 50km/h to 40km/h