Supertest: Changes to TS-54, TS-60 (+ New In-Game Preview Images)2 min read
Two vehicles which are currently in Supertest received some changes over the past week.
For starters, the dual-gunned TS-54, an American tier 8 heavy tank, received an update in the third iteration of the Update 1.20 Common Test (after having sat unused in the files for quite a while):
Tier VIII – 🇺🇸TS-54
- Reload time (gun1/gun2): from 8.5/8.5 to8/8 s
- Time to charge a double shot: from 2.5 to2 s
- Reload lock after firing a double shot: from 6 to2 s
- Time between shooting both guns individually: from 3 to5 s
- Armor penetration with AP shells: from 200 to218 mm
- Armor penetration with AP shells at 500 m: from 190 to208 mm
- Accuracy at 100 m: from 0.42 to0.38
- Aiming time: from 3 to2 s
- Dispersion while moving: 0.12 to0.14
- Dispersion while rotating hull: 0.12 to0.14
- Turret traverse speed: from 33 to28 deg/s
- Health: from 1,600 to1,500
- A very small area of the turret front had its armor increased from 150 to200 mm.
Secondly, the TS-60 – an American tier 9 tank destroyer (more closely resembling a heavy tank) which recently appeared on Supertest – has already received some updates since its first appearance, along with some early image previews from WoT Express:
Tier IX – 🇺🇸TS-60
NOTE: Model not final, shown with SD textures.
- Repair cost: from 14,720 to15,640
- Dispersion from movement (max.): from 0.25 (8.75) to0.20 (7.00)
- Dispersion from hull rotation (max.): from 0.25 (7.30) to0.20 (5.84)
- Reload time: from 7.67 to7.19 s
- Rate of fire: from 7.82 to8.34
- Average damage per minute with AP/HEAT shells: from 3,129 to3,338
- Average damage per minute with HE shells: from 4,029 to4,297
- Hitpoints: from 1,600 to1,700
As always, both vehicles are still subject to further changes before their release. It is currently unknown where either of these vehicles will make their first appearance — stay tuned for more info.