Russian T-44-100M Premium Medium Tank – Pictures, Armour & Stats2 min read
Seems Wargaming is thinking on introducing a new version of the T-44-100, the M Version. It’s essentially the same tank, but with a different 100mm gun, what I found out on a Russian video is that this tank might actually make it to the store as a normal Premium tank available to be bought, but I’m not sure if this will be only available for the Russian Server. There are a few changes when compared to the T-44-100, so here’s the complete list of stats.
Please remember these stats are supertest stats with 100% crew and are subject to change before the final version.
- Tier VIII Medium Tank
- Hit Points: 1450
- Gun 100mm LB-1BM – Tier VII
- Shell Type: AP / APCR / HE
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 183 / 235 / 50 mm
- Shell Avg. Damage: 300 / 300 / 360
- Speed: 880 / 1100 / 880
- Reload Time: 9.6s
- Rate of Fire: 6.25 rounds/min
- Aiming Time: 2.20s
- Average Damage per Minute: 1875 HP/min
- Accuracy: 0.35
- Gun Depression/Elevation Angles: -7 / +23 deg
- Turret Traverse Speed: 48 deg/s
- Traverse Speed: 51 deg/s
- Terrain Resistance
- Hard: 0.5
- Medium: 0.6
- Soft: 1.5
- Hull Armour: 90 / 75 / 45 mm
- Turret Armour: 120 / 100 / 100 mm
- Weigh/Load Limit: 33.50 / 37.00 t
- Engine Power: 520 hp
- Specific Power: 15.5 hp/t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 52 / 20 km/h
- Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: ? (%)
- Concealment of Moving Vehicle: ? (%)
- View Range: 380 m
- Signal Range: 700 m
- Crew: 4 (Commander, Driver, Gunner, Loader)
15,466 thoughts on “Russian T-44-100M Premium Medium Tank – Pictures, Armour & Stats”
Another Russian prem? Why?
Looks decent. Will probably be really powerful if it gets the usual laser gun handling of Russian tanks.
This is getting annoying IMO. They’re getting tank variants with absurdly minimal differences from already existing tanks. Sure they already did it with tanks like the Panther 8,8cm (essentially identical to an elite Panther II) and the STA-2, but now they’re going way over the line.
Do not want!
I don’t see the purpose of this vehicle. It seems to be just a money grab for those that are tank collectors or those that didn’t get the original t44100. It isn’t different enough imo for most people.
Comments are closed.