LTG – Russian Tier VII Light Tank – Pictures, Armour & Stats2 min read
Full details for the new upcoming Tier VII Russian Light Tank LTG. It’s an ugly tank, but it seems it might be interesting to play. The light tank is an attempt to combine the concept of a light tank with a powerful gun. In an effort to make the vehicle more stable and easy to drive, the driver was moved to the turret and his seat was “stabilized” in order to compensate for the vehicle movement.
Funny how Silentstalker suggested this tank to be a Tier VI or VII for the Russian LT line that would end on the T-100, back in July 2013.
Please remember these are Supertest Stats, these are not final and subject to change before the final version is released.
Source: WOT Express VK
- Tier VII Light Tank
- Hit Points: 880
- Gun 85mm – Tier VII
- Shell Avg. Penetration: 144 / 194 / 44 mm
- Shell Avg. Damage: 180 / 180 / 300
- Reload Time: 5.753s
- Rate of Fire: 10.429 rounds/min
- Aiming Time: 2.21s
- Average Damage per Minute: 1877.1 HP/min
- Accuracy: 0.364
- Gun Depression/Elevation Angles: -5 / +25 deg
- Turret Traverse Speed: 50.1 deg/s
- Traverse Speed: 48 deg/s
- Terrain Resistance
- Hard: 0.863
- Medium: 0.959
- Soft: 1.534
- Hull Armour: 40 / 40 / ?
- Turret Armour: 110 / 80 / ?
- Weigh/Load Limit: 25.28t / 30t
- Engine Power: 575 hp
- Specific Power: 22.75 hp/t
- Top Speed / Reverse Speed: 72 / 20 km/h
- Concealment of Stationary Vehicle: 34.6 (%)
- Concealment of Moving Vehicle: 34.6 (%)
- View Range: 390 m
- Signal Range: 760 m
- Crew: 4 (Commander, Driver, Gunner, Loader)
15,466 thoughts on “LTG – Russian Tier VII Light Tank – Pictures, Armour & Stats”
The tank itself look aweful. But those camo stats. Put on some permanent camo and a camo net and you become a standard e-25. This will be the new favourite bush hugger on malinovka.
Looks quite decent.
Decent in all areas. Camouflage and mobilitt is really nice.
Comments are closed.