- Added functionality of applying paints to Tier VII vehicles
- Added additional slots for decals on Tier VIII vehicles
- Made some UI improvements
Fixed some issues on the following maps:
- Fisherman’s Bay
- Mountain Pass
- Serene Coast
Blueprints, new functionality
Blueprints are special content items that can be used to get discounts when you research new vehicles. Every researchable vehicle (starting from Tier II) has Blueprints
- Once all Blueprint fragments are collected, no experience is required for researching a corresponding vehicle.
- Each Blueprint consists of fragments; their number depends on the vehicleTier. Each fragment increases the discount on researching a particular vehicle.
- If a player receives a Blueprint fragment for a vehicle that has already been researched or the player has all Blueprint fragments collected, such Blueprint fragments will be automatically converted to one of the following Blueprint types: universal or national.
- A player can get a Blueprint fragment they need by converting a certain number of national or universal Blueprint fragments. The number of Blueprint fragments that are required for researching a vehicle depends on its tier.
Added a new type of rewards: Random Rewards. They may contain various game items, as well as Blueprint fragments. They can be earned in the following way:
- With a certain probability in each battle.
- If a player does not receive a Random Reward after a battle, the probability of receiving it after the next battle increases. When you receive a Random Reward, the probability is reset and the process repeats.
- These rewards can be earned only in Random Battles.
- There will be 2 types of Random Rewards: small and large. The first four rewards you earn will be small and the fifth will be large and of course, the contents of a large reward will be more valuable.
A crew skin includes the following set of personal data:
- Unique avatar
- Unique first and last name
- Short informational note
- Unique voiceovers (in some cases)
A crew skin is applied to a crew member and changes their appearance. At the same time, all attributes, experience, Skills and Perks remain unchanged. The application of a crew skin free of charge. Moreover, Personal Data of crew members can now be changed free of charge.