Wargaming EU taking advantage of the Brexit… Nah, just the usual Collector’s Gem where you are offered an expensive package and then they throw in a rare tank. This time, the BT-SV is the chosen one, available from 5 July at 07:10 until 7 July at 07:00 CEST (UTC+2).
For 99,99€ you get 28,000 Gold + 30 Days Premium (2,500 Gold) plus the BT-SV Tier III Soviet Premium Light Tank for free (1000 Gold).
It’s really up to the hardcore collectors if they want to get it. For the average player, if you are thinking on buying a huge amount of gold, it’s costs the same as buying the 30,500 gold package, but you get an rare tank with special matchmaking.
- 47 / 47 / 62 HP Damage
- 26.25 rounds/min Rate of Fire
- 1,233 (HP/min) Damage per Minute
- 51 / 84 / 23 mm Armor Penetration
- 0.41 m Dispersion at 100 m
- 1.71 s Aiming Time
- 84 pcs Ammo Capacity
- 240 HP Hit Points
- 25 / 20 / 16 mm Hull Armor
- 25 / 25 / 25 mm Turret Armor
- 13.11 / 14.50 t Weight/Load Limit
- 500 hp Engine Power
- 38.14 hp/t Specific Power
- 62 km/h Top Speed
- 33 deg/s Traverse Speed
- 39.38 deg/s Turret Traverse Speed
- 280 m View Range
- 300 m Signal Range