It’s the last day of the Black Market 2021 and surprise, there is a new rule: Buying contraband is risky, but worth it!
You can get access to a secret warehouse, filled with goodies stolen straight from the Salesman, but you can only have access if you buy the key. After you get access, you can request up to 4 more deliveries, meaning you will get to pick one out of 5 vehicles! Remember, the deal is only available for 24 hours but open to anyone who is whiling to pay 5,000 Gold.
Here’s how it goes:
- Purchase a special access key from Hugo to unlock the Secret Warehouse.
- One of the vehicles from the previous Black Markets will be waiting for you in the Warehouse. Click on the button to see a list of all the vehicles available for purchase.
- Spend credits on additional supplies, and he’ll bring out other cool tanks from previous Black Markets for you. The first unlocked tank and the vehicles from the additional supplies will be sent to free slots. They’ll be available for selection until the Warehouse closes.
- You can only pick one vehicle from the available slots.
- You can order additional supplies up to 4 times. It all depends on how many tanks from the Secret Warehouse you already have. The cost of each subsequent supply is more expensive. Check it out.
|COST IN CREDITS
- After the sale of the access key starts, you have up to 24 hours to buy it, unlock the Secret Warehouse, order supplies, and choose a vehicle.
- If you bought a key but didn’t unlock the Secret Warehouse, then, after all sales end, one of the vehicles will be automatically credited to your account.
- If you unlocked the Warehouse but didn’t select a vehicle, then, after all sales end, the vehicle will be automatically credited to your account.
- If you ordered a delivery but didn’t select a vehicle, then, after all sales end, the vehicle from the latest delivery will be credited to your account.
- The Secret Warehouse will be unavailable if you already have all the vehicles from previous Black Markets in the Garage, or you can restore these vehicles in the Depot if they have already been sold. If so, be sure to check your Depot, which is where you can restore all those sold tanks.