Starting from 28 March, players will be able to disable battle chat, put on a legendary camouflage, and train a new skill for the light tank crew. Also a surprise is waiting for amateurs of Supremacy mode!
tarting from Update 4.8, additional protection against cheaters will come into effect. So please do not install ANY modifications of the game after the release of the new update. Otherwise your account may be banned according to the License Agreement.
Attention: the game login procedure has changed for Android devices. Previously, you were able to log in via your Google+ account. Starting from Update 4.8, you will need the Google Play Games service to log in via your Google account. It is a standard application, but please ensure that it is installed and updated to the latest version.
Please also remember that you can link your account to your Wargaming.net ID and enter the game using your email address and password, irrespective of the device and operating system used. Read the detailed instructions.
Major changes and new content
- Weak guns and engines, which slowed down research, were removed for some vehicles.
- The IS-2, ISU-122S, and Rhm.-Borsig Waffenträger were buffed.
- French tanks got more ammunition.
- Players can now select a mode for regular battles in the Garage: Encounter Battle or Supremacy. So it will be possible to fight in Supremacy mode only. The “Supremacy Mode” option was removed from the settings.
- New battle chat settings were added that allow players to disable chats in battle and select between the two display options: the team chat or the team and general chats. The platoon chat and chat shortcuts will function in any case.
- Cooldown booster bonuses were increased from 5% to 10%, from 10% to 20%, from 15% to 30%, depending on the booster grade.
- A new legendary camouflage “Safe Cover” was added for the Löwe. Camouflage cost: 1,450.
- The following legendary camouflages are now permanently available in the Camouflage section:
- Claw for the SU-76I (cost: 220). Changes the tank destroyer name in battle to SU-76I Claw.
- Dedicated Warrior for the KV-1 (cost: 490).
- Berlin for the Cromwell B (cost: 650).
- Shrieking for the M4A3E8 Sherman (cost: 650). Changes the tank name in battle to M4A3E8 Shrieking.
- Berlin for the IS-2 (cost: 1,070).
- Dragon for the Type 62 (cost: 1,070). Changes the tank name in battle to Type 62 Dragon.
- Number 1 for the E 25 (cost: 1,070). Changes the tank destroyer name in battle to the E 25 “#1”.
- Liberty for the AMX Chasseur de chars (cost: 1,590).
- Cruel Twist for the leKpz M 41 90 mm (cost: 1,590). Changes the tank name in battle to leKpz M 41 90 Cruel Twist.
- Bear for the IS-3 (cost: 1,590). Changes the tank name in battle to IS-3 Bear.
- Warrior for the T34 (cost: 1,590). Changes the tank name in battle to T34 Falcon.
- Crew skills were improved:
- The Precision Fire crew skill was added. It is trained in light tanks and has an effect in all vehicles. Increases the chance of causing maximum damage after the player fired three shots in a row and caused damage with each of them.
- Players will now be able to accelerate skill training using just Elite Experience up to level V. To accelerate training for high-level skills, players will need Elite Experience in combination with credits or gold.
- Conversion of Elite Experience with additional payment in gold has become more profitable: bonus to Crew Experience increased from 300% to 1,000%. Now 40 plus 1 will give you 400.
- Rating or calibrating battles will be available only for vehicles with 100% crew mastery.
- For devices with keyboard and mouse control, a new option was added: the player can right-click minimap squares when the Ctrl key is held down.
- The length of time that minimap squares are animated for was increased.
- In Sniper mode, an inclination marker was added for the reticle depending on the hull position.
- The HUD (H?ad-Up Display) tab was added to the settings, and several options for the battle interface were transferred to it.
- On the screen of tournaments that are planned to be streamed, the Streams button was added. Upon tapping this button, the screen with a list of current streams will open.
- In tournament battles, the spectator will be able to see the names of teams and clan tags in team lists.
- In spectator mode, it is now possible to switch between tanks by tapping the marker under the tank. When only allies are spectated, only markers of the friendly team can be tapped. When both teams are spectated, the spectator can tap any marker.
- The battle interface in spectator mode was adapted for devices with low resolution.
- The interface for iPhone X was improved.
- A bug, where the turret was not rotating and the tank was unable to shoot after a collision with an enemy vehicle, was fixed.
- A vehicle selected for the battle is now displayed correctly in the training room.
- A bug, where the spectator was unable to leave the battle before its end, was fixed for touchscreen devices.
- A bug, where the camera was stuck to one coordinate upon pressing the Ctrl+C combination in spectator mode, was fixed.
- During tournaments, it is now possible to add a spectator before the last battle of the tour.
- Various screens, in-game notifications, and descriptions were revised. General bugs and client crashes were fixed.