As part of its promise of creating an ever-expanding game, World of Tanks Blitz is adding brand-new vehicles to a debuting tech tree, including 5 high-tier Italian medium tanks. To mark their addition, World of Tanks Blitz has announced racing legend and a man who knows how it feels to drive beastly vehicles as a brand ambassador: Giancarlo Fisichella.
These new vehicles add a fresh and unique mechanic: the autoreloader. With this new mechanic, players will have the choice of two different playstyles: go full Rambo and fill foes full of lead before heading for cover or take things slow and pop off shots while saving those crucial rounds for later.
The Italian tanks being added are:
- P.43 bis, Tier VI medium tank
- P.43 ter, Tier VII medium tank
- P.44 Pantera, Tier VIII medium tank (features autoreloader)
- Prototipo Standard B, Tier IX medium tank (features autoreloader)
- Progetto M40 mod. 65, Tier X medium tank (features autoreloader)
All-in-all, 10 new vehicles (ranging from Tier I to Tier X) will be added as part of the European tech tree with tanks from Poland, Sweden and Finland. By climbing up the tech tree, players will be able to sample vehicles from various tank-building nations. And players needn’t worry, the World of Tanks Blitz team have made it so the move from one tank to another feels completely natural.
Also being added to the European tech tree are:
- Vickers Mk.F, Tier I light tank
- 10TP, Tier II light tank
- 14TP, Tier III light tank
- Lago, Tier IV medium tank
- Strv m/42, Tier V medium tank
The new vehicles will be available from September 18, 2019 with more planned in the future.