Heads up, there will be a micro patch tomorrow, 11th of August 2016.
Not yet sure if all other servers will receive the update at the same time. Here’s a list of changes:
- Fixed an issue where object markers on the minimap were bigger than in Action Script 2 (9.15), after the transition to Action Script 3 (9.15.1).
- Fixed an issue where several minimap quadrants were highlighted at once if a player rapidly pinged multiple quadrants one after the other.
- Fixed an issue where Combat Reserves (Airstrike and Artillery Strike) activated in a Skirmish or Battle for Stronghold were sent back to the Depot.
- Fixed an issue where the spectator was in an MS-1 tank (which did not participate in the battle) prior to the beginning of the battle.
- Fixed an issue where statistics for the Historical Battle mode were not present in the Statistics tab.
- Fixed an issue in the IGR where a player with a long nickname in battle could cause the list of players to display incorrectly.
Important! After the release of the micropatch, the file structure of the game client will be changed. As a result, third-party modifications for version 9.15.1 will not work for some time. In order to avoid technical problems, the game client will change the main folder for modifications. It is strongly recommended that players refrain from installing mods and instead wait for the most updated versions of those mods, which will be adapted to the current version of the client.