The Škoda T 45 has received its final changes with Micropatch 1.12_5. The vehicle will be the first to represent the upcoming new Czecholosvakia’s heavy tank branch in World of Tanks.
If you are interested in getting the Premium Tier VII heavy tank, you will have to unlock the Bond Shop in the last Ranked Battle Season, starting March 22. The vehicle will be available for 12,500 Bonds, but can you can get a discount of up to 60% if you move through the Ranks and achieve Gold League, meaning you could potentially buy the tank for 5,000 Gold.
Here’s a detailed list of all changes:
- Vehicle Price changed from 100 Gold to 6,900 Gold.
- Hull Side Armour changed from 70mm to 80mm.
- Hull Rear Armour changed from 40mm to 60mm.
- Turret Side Armour changed from 70mm to 80mm.
- Turret Rear Armour changed from 50mm to 80mm.