Wargaming Labs just announced their new game: Hybrid Wars.
WG Labs is excited to announce the next game in their growing portfolio: Hybrid Wars. Created by Extreme Developers, from Miass, Russia, Hybrid Wars brings the nostalgia of classic, top-down shooters of the ‘90s hurtling into the future.
Fight as one of three distinct mercenaries, travelling the world, under the employ of mega corporations, who have their own way of profiting from war, while revolutionizing the history of combat to take back the world. Each mercenary offers countless ways to conquer eight open-world war zones and wreak havoc on robot-kind with dozens of diverse battle mechanics and eclectic equipment. Control power bombers, assault mechs, tanks, boats, and attack helicopters to fully dominate the battlefield. Switch mechs and weapons on the fly to change up your style to face each challenge, and even bring along a cute mech pet to watch your back. Hybrid Wars’ different modes, from story to survival, give you new ways to take on the world.
- Discover multiple game modes
- Dive into up to 15 hours of gameplay
- Explore and conquer 8 huge, open-worlds
- Overcome 150 challenging objectives
- Earn 40+ rewards
- Wield 2 diverse heroes
- Command 4 dynamic types of vehicles: tanks, robots, helicopters, titans
- Defeat 50+ types of enemies
- Vanquish 8 powerful bosses
- Lock and load with 20 types of weapon
- Harness 28 additional abilities for each hero and vehicle type
The game will be available in 2016 either on Steam or GOG.com. No price tag has been announced yet.